Food Buckets for Zimbabwe
The Annual Hands-On Mission Project is organized by the Holston Conference and it is a mission that grows each year. The food buckets collected at Fountain City UMC will be going to the Ishe Anesu Project for Underprivileged Children in Zimbabwe. We welcome and encourage individuals, families, Sunday Discipleship classes and small groups to participate. Please bring your buckets along with the $5 shipping to the church office by May 28.
Food Buckets- Pack in a NEW 5-gallon bucket with lid.
- 1 bag sugar (4-5 lb.)
- 1 bag self-rising flour (4-5 lbs.)
- 1 bag rice (2 lb.)
- 1 bag dried beans (2 lb.)
- 1 powdered milk (56 oz. or less)
- 1 bottle cooking oil (48 oz. or less)
- 1 box of TEA (20 ct. orange or green)
- Canned Meat (2 lb. total)