The new year is upon us! Our spring Wednesday evening discipleship class schedule has been set! Check out the opportunities to learn and live out our discipleship through our prayers, our presence, our gifts, our service, and our witness. Click on the options below in red to sign up for classes. For more information on our discipleship opportunities, please call the church office at (865) 689-5175.
1. PRAYERS (Room 138) Tim Brown teaching The Battle Plan for Prayer, an 8 session study helping to refresh or jump start your prayer life and how that impacts your relationship as a disciple of Jesus.
2. PRESENCE (Room 137) Mary Fredna Danford and Kathy Castenir teaching “Help, I’m a Caregiver”, an 8 session course to help family caregivers learn about taking care of themselves while caring for others.
3. GIFTS (Wesley Hall) Rev. Patricia Johnson Smith, retired UM Clergy from the Kentucky Conference will be guest teaching with us for a 7 week series on Taste and See as we seek to discover God among butchers, bakers, and fresh food makers. Join us for this biblical look at food as you start your healthy new year.
4. SERVICE (Room 135) Alexis Dietz, our ASL interpreter for The Journey Worship Service will be teaching an introductory 6 week course in American Sign Language.
5. WITNESS (Room 134) Sandy Failing teaching “Telling the Stories”, a 6 week series about the parables of Jesus and how we can continue to tell the story in our lives.