Since we are in the season of Lent, we have even more reason to practice spiritual disciplines which include private devotion (click here) and meditation, prayer and fasting (click here), introspection and journaling.
Below are links for this week’s Sunday School. I have also included a podcast link for parents that can help dealing with kiddos anxiety.
- Story and Worship Experiences: weekly video presentations that go along with our current First Look and 252 Kids curriculum. You can distribute this week’s presentations to families using this shareable link:
- Parent Cues for Story and Worship Experiences[NEW FORMAT]: easy-to-use guides with fun activities and discussion prompts, so families can review the video presentations and talk about what to do with what they’ve learned. March Week 5: https://thnkor.ng/2UihP0D
- Elementary God Time Cards: are devotionals kids can do that will reinforce the content in the weekly video presentations. March Week 5: https://thnkor.ng/2JfLzVG
- Preschool Place Mats: This printable placemat is designed to sit on the table all month long. These give parents easy access to this month’s bottom line as well as questions to ask each week and hand motions to the Bible verse. March: https://bit.ly/3b6qvN0
- Spanish Home Resources: https://thnkor.ng/2UjykJI
- Helping Kids Navigate Anxiety Podcast: On this episode, Sissy Goff, Director of Child and Adolescent Counseling at Daystar Counseling Ministries in Nashville, Tennessee, shares tools for leaders helping kids process anxiety. https://bit.ly/2TZx1OR
- NEXT WEDNESDAY WE WILL DO ZOOM SMALL GROUP MEETINGS AGAIN. KIDS LOVED THEM.
- JESUS TURNED THE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN ON EASTER. WE DID NOT THINK IT IS WISE FOR US TO DO SMALL GROUPS UPSIDE DOWN. HOWEVER, WE ARE ASKING THAT KIDS MAKE A CRAZY HAT THIS WEEK AND WEAR IT BACKWARDS AND THAT THEY WEAR THEIR SHIRTS BACKWARDS. ALSO IF THEY WANT TO CREATE AN UPSIDE DOWN PICTURE TO SHOW THEN THAT WOULD BE GREAT.
- WE WILL BE IN THE GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE WITH JESUS.
- CHECK ON AT LEAST ONE NEIGHBOR OR ELDERLY A DAY.
- PRAY FOR EACH OTHER, OUR CHURCH AS WE LEARN TO DO MINISTRY DIFFERENTLY, OUR COUNTRY AND OUR LEADERS.
- SEND ME SOME PICS OF YOUR KIDS BEING KIDS.
- LOVE YOU ALL